You, the author, have paid for a spotlight package. It includes the following things, though some are optional;
- A Day In The Writer’s Life
- About The Author
- Ads – Top Bar
- Author Interview (3 or 6 questions)
- Author’s Playlist
- Author’s Workplace
- Book Cover / Book Info
- Character Interview (3 or 6 questions)
- Deleted Scene
- Dream Cast (3 or 6 characters)
- Giveaway (linked to/hosted)
- Guest Post
- Newsletter Blast
- Promotional Image
- Review (free, not part of a paid package)
- Social Media Blast
Your post will be pinned for 3-7 days at the top of the site depending on which package you’ve paid for.
Below is the form that you need to email to us AFTER you have paid for whichever package you want. EVERYTHING with a * MUST be filled out or your email will be automatically deleted without response.
In your email, please include (copy and paste the info below and fill it out). We will get back to you within SEVEN days except in the above circumstances.
NOTE: The date of your spotlight can’t be any sooner than 4 weeks in the future. So you should buy packages in advance.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject Line: DDA – Spotlight – Author Name
Your Name *:
Book Title *:
Publication Date *:
- First, go to the book review policy page and send another email with the form (copy/paste/fill out) on that page.
- Second, go to the ad space page and send one last email with the form (copy/paste/fill out) on that page.
Where We Post About The Spotlights(s)
When we post the spotlights, we post about it on the following places;
- Dynamic Duo Anthologies: Spotlight
- Facebook (2 accounts + 1 page)
- Instagram (1 account)
- Pinterest (1 account)
- Twitter (2 accounts)